Saturday, August 8, 2009

500 Ban(1) + Wo(3)

Hola Readers,

I have for you here a truly a special treat. The 500-Level class (500 Ban(1) = wu(3) bai(2) ban (1) = 3 ren(2), all fellow Fellows: Colin Campbell, Kelsey Clark, and Dan Bleiberg) invited to make a guest appearance in their skit. I was their essentially their current teacher's evil twin: Yang(2) Fen(1)fen(0), or more formally known as Yang(2) lao(3)shi(1). A video may have been involved...



Wo(3) yong(4) Zhong(1)wen(2) da(3) si(3) ni(3)!*

-cy

* Note to self: character application. F$$king invest.

3 comments:

  1. It's gonna be a long 2 years....

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, there is something s wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back from China! And because of this I can see your blog! This makes me happy! However, now I understand why the Chinese government didn't let me access your page!

    (Just a joke, just a joke. And I like your wig).

    ReplyDelete